~June 9, 2012: Endangered Species~

This is where you'll receive all your up-to-the-week hot-off-my-finger-tips weekly updates on the happenings of your host the beautiful, the incomparable, the sweaty, the father of the bride, the first website to be voted President of the United States Of America ThugRadio.Net.

Postby Dyluminati » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:14 pm

See More News & More News (Goes Further Back)

Album Of The Week: This week's ThugRadio.Net Album Of The Week is the first one for this June. June means 2Pac, baby. All day, all month. This week's ThugRadio.Net Album Of The Week is 2Pac with one of the better, least remixed posthumous collections R U Still Down? (Remember Me).

Album Of The Week: This week's ThugRadio.Net Album Of The Week is actually more of a collection than an album. It's part greatest hits, part guest appearance compilation, part unreleased collection and all an amazing collection. by one of the greatest rappers of all-time. Not coincidentally, he also happens to be on of my favorite rappers of all-time. He joined the greats after completing only two albums, before his untimely demise at the age of 28. In his short time here he mastered the radio-friendly & hardcore street jams. What chu wanna do? You wanna wild out? You wanna dance? He had it all locked-down, baby. This week's ThugRadio.Net Album Of The Week is Big Pun with Endangered Species.

Amazon.ComImage Freebie Of The Week: This week's Amazon.ComImage Prime Members'Image free streaming video of the week is a show that was very successful despite being miscast as a kids' show on Nickelodeon. Residing in a twisted demented world where a cat and dog as best friends is only the beginning of the mind-bending they impose on us. Enjoy our good old friends Ren & StimpyImage.

Random Shit: I'm about to put on my Bill MaherImage. New rule: if MTV is only going to air so-called "reality shows," and not going to play music videos they cannot call themselves Music Television. They have to call themselves "F.A.R.T.: Fake-Ass Reality Television."

~YouTube~
Nothing new this week.

DailyMotion~
Nothing new this week.

~Thug Radio Merchandise From Café Press~
Nothing new this week.

~Thug Radio Merchandise From Spread Shirt~
Nothing new this week.

~Audio Downloads~
David Banner - Sex, Drugs & Video Games
Welcome 2 The Chuuch Mixtape
Volume 1

Welcome 2 Tha Chuuch Mixtape
Volume 2

Welcome 2 Tha Chuuch Volume 3
Welcome 2 Tha Chuuch Volume 4: Sunday School
Welcome To Tha Chuuch Volume 5: Tha Revival
Welcome To Tha Chuuch Volume 6: Testify

~Artist Pages~
El-P

~Updated Artist Pages~
Atmosphere
Das Racist
David Banner
Devin The Dude
R. Kelly
Murs
Nipsey Hussle
Statik Selektah

~Hip-Hop/Rap~
David Banner - Sex, Drugs & Video Games
Devin The Dude - Seriously Trippin'
El-P - Cancer 4 Cure
Killer Mike - R.A.P. Music
Kurupt - Tha 4:20 Mixtape
1982 (Statik Selektah & Termanology) - 2012

~Soul/R&B~
Nothing new this week.

~Funk~
Nothing new this funkin' week. You'll have to funk your-funkin'-self.

~Reggae~
Nothing new this week.

~Compilations~
Nothing new this week.

~Soundtracks~
Nothing new this week.

~Comedy~
Nothing new this week.

~Singles~
R. Kelly - Did You Ever Think (Single)
Spice 1 - Brains All Over The Place (Single)

~Other Shit~
Nothing new this week.

~DVDs~
Nothing new this week.

~Christmas/Hanukkah (Chanukah) (Mostly Christmas)~
Nothing New 'Til Next Year.

Dyluminati
Site Admin

Return to ThugRadio.Net News Updates