ThugRadio.Net's Album Of The Week March 26, 2012

Every week I'll post up the ThugRadio.Net Albums Of Weeks. Feel free to say how excellent and sexy my choices are and how you wish you could have selected them, but you can't because you don't own ThugRadio.Net. You have to create your own album of the week, but you can't call it that. You have to call it album of the Tuesday at 3:34 P.M., because I've already used the title of Album Of The Week and you'll just be a stupid copier. Makin' copies. Makin' copies.

ThugRadio.Net's Album Of The Week March 26, 2012

Postby Dyluminati » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:01 pm

See More News & More News (Goes Further Back)

Album Of The Week: This week's ThugRadio.Net Album Of The Week is our 100th ThugRadio.Net Album Of The Week and it's by the Original Hip-Hop Thugsta. This week marks the 17th year since he's been gone. Hopefully, some good can still come of his death from AIDS and it will serve as a constant reminder to be careful with your special part and who you let diddley-doodle 'em. But this is about the celebration of his musical legacy. He didn't really start Gangsta Rap, Schoolly D released "P.S.K. (What Does It Mean?)" in 1985 & Ice-T's "6 'N The Mornin'" was released in 1986, but his group brought it to the mainstream to stay. He was never the greatest rapper or the greatest writer, but he had the vision that open the flood gates to a lot of great music. Our 100th ThugRadio.Net Album Of The Week is Eazy-E with Eternal E.

1. Boyz-N-The Hood (Remix)
2. 8 Ball
3. Eazy-Duz-It
4. Eazy-Er Said Than Dunn
5. No More ?s
6. We Want Eazy (ft MC Ren & Dr. Dre)
7. Nobody Move (ft MC Ren)
8. Radio
9. Only If You Want It (ft Naughty By Nature)
10. Neighborhood Sniper
11. I'd Rather Fuck You (ft Jewell)
12. Automobile (ft Dr. Dre)
13. Niggaz My Height Don't Fight
14. Eazy Street

Re-Release Bonus Tracks:
15. Real MuthaPhuckkin' Gs (ft B.G. Knocc Out & Dresta)
16. Ole School Shit (ft Gangsta Dresta, B.G. Knocc Out & Sylk E. Fyne)
17. A Lil' Eazier Said - Lil' Eazy-E

Released: November 28, 1995

Re-Released: January 7, 2003

Gangsta Memorial Edition Released: September 6, 2005

Album Of The Week: March 26, 2012 (#100)

More: Eazy-E

Dyluminati
Site Admin

Return to ThugRadio.Net's Albums Of The Weeks