3. 'Cause I Can (ft Jayo Felony & C-Bo)
4. Get Breaded (ft Sauce Money & Fat Joe)
5. Look At Me (ft Juvenile, B.G., Lil' Wayne & Baby)
6. Duckin' & Dodgin'
7. Fuckin' They Nose (ft The Click)
9. Earl That's Yo' Life (ft Too $hort, Otis & Shug)
10. Rules & Regulations
11. Borrow Yo' Broad (ft B-Legit)
12. Do What You Know Good (ft Levitti)
14. Big Ballin' With My Homies
15. Ghetto Celebrity (ft Suga T)
16. Gangsterous (ft D-Shot & The Mossie)
17. Brownie Points (ft A-1)
Released: November 9, 1999
Comments: E-Feezy's first and only album using his alias, Charlie Hu$tle, which he borrowed from the great Pete Rose, who should be in the Hall Of Fame. The man had 4,000+ hits, the all-time leader, not to mention his all out aggresive style that earned him the nickname Charlie Hustle, and his leadership on the field. We all make mistakes. You can't keep a muthafuckah like Pete Rose out of Cooperstown just because he made a mistake or two a few times. FUCK Alan "Bud" Selig. I have the same complaint aboot (Canadianly speaking)* this album that I had aboot the last one. I love his "Woody Woodpecker on crack style", as he calls it, but I don't like it over hard beats. He should use bouncier beats like he used on The Mail Man, In A Major Way & Tha Hall Of Game. The songs I like are 7, 9, 14 & 15. - D
* Aboot is Canadian for about.
Please take all off-topic comments to The Official Thug Radio Message Board.
CDUniverse Price: $9.99