Dyluminati - Baby Talk The E.P.(ic)
1. Makin' Babies Part 1: My Equipment Works
2. Baby Talk The Song
3. Baby Talk The Song (A Bridge Over Hot Water Extended Version) (ft Raul, Old Joe & Phil M. Cockenbolz)
4. Makin' Babies Part 2: Sadomasochists
5. The Miracle Of Life
6. Baby Talk The Song (The Radio Version)
7. Baby Talk The Song (A Bridge Over Hot Water Extended Radio Version) (ft Raul, Old Joe & Phil M. Cockenbolz)
8. Makin' Babies Part 3: Terrorists
9. The Miracle Of Life (Radio Version)
10. Baby Talk The Song (Even Hotter Super Sound Byte Spectacular Mix) (ft Raul, Old Joe & Phil M. Cockenbolz)
11. Baby Talk The A Cappella
12. Makin' Babies Part 4: Poke 'Em With A Stick or Cloth Burritos Of Shit
13. Baby Talk The Song (A Bridge Over Hot Water Extended A Cappella) (ft Raul, Old Joe & Phil M. Cockenbolz)
14. Baby Talk The Instrumental
15. Makin' Babies Part 5: Discipline
Released: January 4, 2011
"Makin' Babies" Album Of Origin: Baby Talk
"Baby Talk The Song" Album Of Origin: Baby Talk #2: The Shit That Wasn't Good Enough For Volume 1 Plus Some New Shit
"The Miracle Of Life" Album Of Origin: Baby Talk #2: The Shit That Wasn't Good Enough For Volume 1 Plus Some New Shit
No Purchase Necessary: Free Download
Comments: This one was kind of forced. After the "Makin' Babies" epic & while working on the delicious slice of cherry-flavored comedic adventure through the candy-soaked raindrops that form my mind I decided I should make a "Baby Talk" song to go along with the Baby Talk series. I decided to use the backing track from "Makin' Babies," but it was just a backing track, not an actual beat. I remixed it three times before settling on its current incarnation. Then I had to figure out how to write a funny song about babies.
I like to write stories, so I started there. I abandoned that idea before I finished a verse. It wasn't going anywhere & it wasn't funny. Then I wore a diaper for a couple months. Then I realized I should probably change it at least weekly. When I couldn't find anyone to act as my wet nurse I purchased baby bottle. I started sleeping in crib. I hired hookers to spank me & push me around in a stroller. After months of this, & when people started laughing at me, I was embarrassed, but then I decided it was pretty funny & maybe I should write about it. That's when it hit me like a paddle on my naughty little tooshie. This would be a good story to incorporate in my "Baby Talk" song. I closed my eyes, made a wish, spun around tree times & slapped myself on the ass & when I opened my eyes there it was on my computer, "Baby Talk The Song."
I used some vocal samples from Digable Planets from their debut album Reachin' (A New Refutation Of Time And Space). Their single "Nickle Bags" has an a cappella track of lines from the album called "Nickle Bag Of Bites" from which I extracted the samples I used. I sampled lines from "Rebirth Of Slick (Cool Like Dat)," "La Femme Fétal," "Swoon Units" & "Examination Of What." The Even Hotter Super Sound Byte Spectacular Mix contains additional sound bytes from Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me & Rain Man.
ThugRadioSmurf got a hold of some of my baby pictures & made some covers, as per usual. Wasn't I a beautiful baby? The correct answer is "yes". - The Almighty Dezus (10:07 PM 1/1/2011)
Please take all off-topic comments to The Official Thug Radio Message Board.