1. Can't C Me (ft George Clinton)
2. Shorty Wanna Be A Thug
3. Holla At Me (ft Jewell)
4. Wonda Why They Call U Bytch*
5. When We Ride (ft Outlaw Immortalz)
6. Thug Passion (ft Jewell, Dramacydal & Storm)
7. Picture Me Rollin' (ft Big Syke, CPO & Danny Boy)
8. Check Out Time (ft Kurupt, Big Syke & Natasha Walker)
9. Rather Be Ya Nigga (ft Richie Rich)
10. All Eyez On Me (ft Big Syke)
11. Run The Streetz (ft Michel'le, Mutah & Storm)
12. Ain't Hard 2 Find (ft E-40, B-Legit, D-Shot & Richie Rich)
13. Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find (ft Danny Boy)
*I also have the original, which features Faith Evans.
**The words "Jews" and "Lugars" are edited out of Method Man's line "Stickin' up Jews with German lugars."
Released: February 13, 1996
Re-released: May 22, 2001
Re-re-released: November 22, 2005
Free Sample: MegaUpload
Album Of The Week: June 23, 2010 (#9) & May 16, 2011 (#55)
Comments: "Ain't nothin' but a gangsta party. Ain't nothin' but a muthafuckin' gangsta party." The first ever & the best double album in Rap history. A lot of people think this is Pac's best album, it's not. This, to me, doesn't seem like a 2Pac album. It seems more like just a Death Row gangsta party. Pac still shines through, as Pac enough to make this a good album. Even though it's not his best, I'd still take this album over most other people's best. The best songs are Disc 1: 1, 2, 5, 10, 11, 12 & 14. Disc 2: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 & 12. - D
Please take all off-topic comments to The Official Thug Radio Message Board.